Monday, January 24, 20114:02 AM
■ Back to December
I love this song, not only for its melodic tune but also for the meaning of its lyrics.
I finally had the courage to call you. After which I realised that you didn't dao me but there were other reasons which had trapped me to misunderstand you. My subsequent mirth didn't last long, when it struck on me that I might never be able to see you again. So I thought we are fated not to be together in the end, but just as D's advice, I am willing to go against the fate. Three days ago, I went to the same place where you first 'confessed' to me. Last night, you talked to me, though as I had said, it happened at the wrong time because I was away then. Today, you invited me to your place but I joked about its unrealistic nature and didn't take it seriously--ostensibly. Everything about you suddenly happened within such a close time frame that I was on the verge of losing my mind.
Somehow I felt that you were holding a grudge against me for not going to where I told you I would go to. You always asked me the same question, until it became the topic of our every conversation. All I gave you was a 'no'. But please understand that I made my decision after careful consideration.
I remember a quote somewhere, which says that in this world there are three things in which we shouldn't believe-- Men's promises, women's tears, and I forgot the last one- not important. I am not sure whether you still remember your promise but if you do, please at least don't let the story end here.