Friday, January 28, 20114:03 AM
■
I dreamt of you last night and was so glad because I thought it would be impossible to ever see you again. Ironically when I returned to reality, such impossibility remained unfalsified. So I listened to the song "Just a Dream" on loop for the entire morning, and the lyrics echoed in my mind,
On a side note, my dream also involved me getting a horrible SAT score, which was even worse than the previous one, and I felt relieved for it was just a dream.
Cambridge replied me with the reasons for rejecting me today. The letter was short enough, and emotionless as usual.
"Will you come back? No one knows."
On a side note, my dream also involved me getting a horrible SAT score, which was even worse than the previous one, and I felt relieved for it was just a dream.
Cambridge replied me with the reasons for rejecting me today. The letter was short enough, and emotionless as usual.