Saturday, February 26, 20112:47 AM
■ I hypnotise myself.
HWK's email regarding the release of A-level results is making me worried. I can't predict, I can't expect, I could just live in this constant fear and cry for unknown reasons at night, or during the dinner with D.- Thank you D for that dinner, I am really grateful.
I tried to pave a clear path for my future, but at some point of time I was stirred from my resolve-- as my BOTB, Mr Yee, told me, we can't predict life and will never know what we really like until we experience it.
I tried not to think about A-level, or recall cam, but I can't help it, not until any good news cheers me up.
While I was talking to someone just now, I found my tone became extremely calm as I uttered every word with some level of maturity and consideration. But I was not talking, I was generating a formal essay, I was almost as emotionless as a statue.
I tried to pave a clear path for my future, but at some point of time I was stirred from my resolve-- as my BOTB, Mr Yee, told me, we can't predict life and will never know what we really like until we experience it.
I tried not to think about A-level, or recall cam, but I can't help it, not until any good news cheers me up.
While I was talking to someone just now, I found my tone became extremely calm as I uttered every word with some level of maturity and consideration. But I was not talking, I was generating a formal essay, I was almost as emotionless as a statue.