Wednesday, February 2, 20119:53 PM
■ knowing yourself through others.
Yesterday D told me a "secret" which i thought i'd never gonna find out. Anyway, I thank him for treating me seriously like someone of importance, even for once, that is enough.
I went to watch movie, "Shaolin", at Tampines with E's family this morning. The cinema was really empty, perhaps <10 people altogether-- for a moment I was recalling the concept of underutilisation. The movie was really good, from the filming techniques, the plot to the acting skills and ost. I've always been not impressed by action movies but honestly I thought that this movie is a clear exception, touching, inspring, it made my day. :)
I went to watch movie, "Shaolin", at Tampines with E's family this morning. The cinema was really empty, perhaps <10 people altogether-- for a moment I was recalling the concept of underutilisation. The movie was really good, from the filming techniques, the plot to the acting skills and ost. I've always been not impressed by action movies but honestly I thought that this movie is a clear exception, touching, inspring, it made my day. :)