Sunday, February 6, 20116:37 AM
■ Retrospecting CNY 2011
I went to the library today and didn't find the books I wanted although the search engine showed that they should be there. I went to tampines central on both days of this weekend because I realise I just can't leave myself idle, otherwise I'll either sleep at all those wrong timings or ponder over my current situation and feel how lonely I actually am. I have yet to adapt to this kind of independent life.This year's CNY was amazing and probably the most fun, thanks to the stay-over at E's house. I love Wii bowling and the HSM singing LOL. Cluedo, monopoly, percy jackson, mahjong, xbox... E, thanks for keeping me entertained. And though I often daoed andy in the car, I guess he's a cute brother after all, especially after finding out how lame he could be to sms me when I was just 1 metre away from him. :S. Hope he could achieve his NUS High dream-- & "Dream high". haha~