Tuesday, March 1, 20118:03 PM
■ everything starts from the heart.
Yesterday I went to PWC to visit D & K's workplace. After which I walked from Raffles place to City Hall, and got lost halfway when I reached the Singapore River. So I sat alone at the bench along the river, stoned for a while, viewed the scenery, the tourists, the Fullerton Hotel, and I felt relieved and relaxed. I didn't know where to go to, didn't have a clear direction, but I was not afraid of being lost as I followed my heart and walked to the Esplanade Park, the Esplanade, the library @ Esplanade (realising the books were almost all related to the Arts). And when I finally reached the City link Mall, I knew I wound't be lost again. It was an enjoyable and inspring journey.McDonald also had a buy 1 get 1 free day. So I bought 6 nuggets, which was given as 12, and I ate them all, feeling contented.
Everything starts from the heart. Get rid of the fear, everything will turn out to be fine. - The King of Baking